cendres et neige Index du Forum

cendres et neige Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Craster's secret identity

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    cendres et neige Index du Forum -> La bibliothèque -> L'histoire du jeu
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jamespotter

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 1 Juin - 07:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Craster's secret identity Répondre en citant

Hello,

Does Craster have a secret identity? I think yes and I try to explain.
The most obvious "proof" is the exchange of Craster boys with the Others. The Others seem to use them for magic or are performing magic with them. But why do they just use Craster's boys? There should be a lot of baby boys north of the wall. What is so special about them?
Magic in GRRM-World is closely related, if not always, to blood-magic. And as we know (from Mellisandre), the more royal the blood, the mightier the magic. So, I believe, Craster has royal blood which only very few people (except Benjen Stark, Waymar Royce and ...) north of the wall have and keeps the ratio and increases it by incest. His boys would eventually decrease the ratio.
How could Craster survive for so long? He has a holdfast that has no real defenses, poorly build, he is the only man and his wifes are no speerwifes. He is the only one to fight. The pact with the Others might have caused some wildlings not to start a fight with him, but surely they are not always around. I believe he is a very good fighter (higly trained - more on that later), has a bad reputation (sacrificing to the gods/Others) and is protected by the Night's Watch, not only because him helping the Rangers.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References: 
https://www.historyofwesteros.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=512
Creative digital advertising service

Thanks
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 1 Juin - 07:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    cendres et neige Index du Forum -> La bibliothèque -> L'histoire du jeu Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange